Great beginnings for continued excellence
At the McCausland Brain Imaging Center, we’ve had the privilege of working with some of the leading scientists in many fields.
These faculty and student researchers brought their talents to UofSC and, in some cases, carried their work and training forward into notable institutions worldwide, such as Oxford University, Johns Hopkins Medical School and Landspitali University Hospital in Iceland.
Leaders at the McCausland Center
Scientists, researchers and students from the University of South Carolina as well as other institutions are hard at work, developing innovative research at the McCausland Center.
The principal investigators (below) highlight their ongoing work through their personal and group web pages.
- Amit Almor Psychology
- Paul Beattie Exercise Science
- Rutvik Desai Psychology
- Julius Fridriksson Communication Sciences and Disorders (co-director)
- Brett Froeliger Department of Psychology (University of Missouri)
- Jessica Green Psychology
- Dirk den Ouden Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Troy Herter Exercise Science
- Victor Hirth Division of Geriatrics
- Roger Newman-Norlund Psychology & COMD (Managing Director)
- John Richards Psychology
- Chris Rorden Psychology (Co-Director)
- Souvik Sen Neurology
- Jim Thrasher Health Promotion, Education, and Behavior
- Svetlana Shinkareva Psychology
- Sheri P. Silfies Exercise Science
- Jill Stewart Exercise Science
- William Matchin Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Jennifer Vendemia Psychology