Returning to campus? Parking permits available now for rest of spring
Garage permits will require contacting Parking Services
By Koby Padgett, email@example.com, 803-576-6701
As you prepare to return to campus for the remainder of the spring semester, Parking and Transportation Services will reopen its spring 2021 online permit portal to smooth your transition back.
- Surface lots: Starting Monday, the parking purchasing portal will reopen for faculty and staff surface lots, including seniority lot passes for those who qualify.
- Garage and reserved space permits: If you prefer a permit for a garage or reserved space and let it lapse in the fall,
you will need to contact Parking and Transportation Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 803-777-5160.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, office visits to Parking and Transportation Services are discouraged.
- Permits may be purchased online from March 15 until April 30, 2021. The price will be prorated.
- Information for the 2021-22 academic year permits will come at a future date.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about