Fall 2022 textbook adoption due
By Koby Padgett, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-576-6701
In order for students to obtain their materials by the beginning of fall classes, faculty should submit textbook and material adoption to the University of South Carolina Bookstore before July 25, 2022.
Why it matters
- Shipping infrastructure and labor markets continue to be strained. This will result in shipment delays as thousands of institutions of higher learning vie for texts at the same time and publishers' resources are strained.
- Students have already begun placing orders. Textbook decisions will impact their ability to have materials in hand prior to the start of class.
- Access the Adoptions and Insights portal.
- Select the institution and proceed. This will direct users to the UofSC Shibboleth Authentication page.
- Enter university credentials and begin placing adoptions for individual classes currently in Blackboard.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about