Capital Finance is responsible for USC system-wide bond instruments and indebtedness and capital project financing information and analysis. This includes management of the bond indebtedness program of the University of South Carolina System including State Institution Bonds, Revenue Bonds, Athletic Revenue Bonds and installment notes.
Capital Finance also works to obtain capital funding for projects as approved by the
Board of Trustees and prepares and submits the university’s annual Capital Budget
Document and annual Bond Indebtedness Report, along with providing periodic information
to rating agencies and other interested parties. Capital Finance is a partner in
obtaining approval of capital projects and related funding to include approvals of
USC Board of Trustees, the South Carolina Commission on Higher Education, Joint Bond
Review Committee, and the Budget & Control Board and assist in the development of
the annual Comprehensive Permanent Improvement Plan (CPIP), Five Year Capital Plan,
and the Capital Renewal Plan.
Capital Budget Documents
Capital budget document are a compilation of materials for each fiscal year, including previously provided documentation to the Buildings & Grounds and Executive Committees of the Board of Trustees. This document is provided to the Board of Trustees as information.
- FY 2018-19 Capital Budget Documents [pdf]
- FY 2017-18 Capital Budget Documents [pdf]
- FY 2016-17 Capital Budget Documents [pdf]
- FY 2015-16 Capital Budget Documents [pdf]
Annual Continuing Disclosure Reports
- 2019 Annual Continuing Disclosure Report [pdf]
- 2018 Annual Continuing Disclosure Report [pdf]
- 2017 Annual Continuing Disclosure Report [pdf]
- 2016 Annual Continuing Disclosure Report [pdf]
- 2015 Annual Continuing Disclosure Report [pdf]