2020-2021 Academic Year
Proposals will be accepted through January 17th, 2020.
The McMaster Gallery welcomes Solo and Group Exhibition Proposals for the 2020-2021 academic year. The Gallery is located in the University of South Carolina’s School of Visual Art and Design in downtown Columbia, SC. The Gallery offers over 900 square feet of space with 140 linear feet of wall space.
Proposals will be accepted through January 17th, 2020 and works in all media will be considered. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by February 20th, 2020.
To apply, please send the following as one PDF file no larger than 20mb to Olga Yukhno, McMaster Gallery Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “2020-2021 Exhibition Proposal”:
- A Statement of Intent that includes all of the following:
- Biographical and contact information;
- Details of the intention of the exhibition you are proposing, including conceptualmotivations, materials and processes, and the installation process;
- Description of how you and your work would interface with and appeal to the diverse program offerings and student body in the School of Visual Art and Design;
- If granted additional support to be a Visiting Artist, description of the activities you proposeduring your stay, such as public lecture, additional presentations to select students, workshops, graduate critiques, and/or class visits.
15-20 high quality images of proposed work;
Image list with the artist’s name, title, media, size and date;
Current Curriculum Vitae or Resume;
Artist Statement or Curatorial Statement.