SVAD Meeting Schedule
|Faculty and Staff Meeting||Friday, September 8||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||MM 214|
|Faculty and Staff Meeting||Friday, October 27||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||MM 214|
|Faculty and Staff Meeting||Friday, December 1||10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||MM 214|
- USC Faculty Manual
- SVAD ByLaws
- Tenure and Promotion
- SVAD Tenure and Promotion Guidelines
- Purchase Request Form - Classroom Supplies
- Purchase Request Form - Research Supplies
- Expense Report Form - Travel
- Expense Report Form - Non-Travel
In 2023-24, there are three programming tracks for faculty: Early-Career Faculty, Mid-Career Faculty and Faculty of Color. Consult the Faculty Development Programs website for more information about each program and opportunity.
The College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) offers several internal grant programs to support
faculty excellence and teaching innovation.
Mental Health Support
- USC offers resources and support that can assist with all dimensions of mental health and well-being.
- The Student Health Services' Mental Health webpage has a variety of resources to draw from to support mental health and emotional wellness.
- The University Counseling and Psychiatry Center is partnering with a new company for crisis calls. This is a service for all faculty, staff and students; faculty can also reach out to report concerns about a student. The phone line for weekends and after business hours is: 1-833-664-2854.