Let's get to work!
Highlighted jobs, internships, co-ops and service opportunities from YOUR UofSC career finder, Handshake.
By Catherine Jobe
- TTE - Public Transportation Engineering and Planning Lead at Washington State Department of Transportation – Engineering majors
- Emerging Leaders Program at Modus Hotel Company – Accounting, Business Administration, Management, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, International Business, Marketing, Real Estate, and GSCOMMM Management majors
- Director of Intervention at LRADAC – Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, and Sociology majors
- Part Time Nabisco Merchandiser - Greenville, SC at Mondelez International (makers of Nabisco and Cadbury brands) –All majors
- Part-Time Birthday Host-Greenville Location at The Children's Museum of the Upstate –All majors
- Associate Producer, MLB - Part-Time at SiriusXM Radio – All majors
- USDA Forest Service Intergovernmental Affairs Intern at Southwest Conservation Corps – Business Administration, Management, Environmental Science, and Geological Sciences majors
- Internal Auditing Internship - Summer 2019 at Greenville County Schools – Accounting majors
- Internship - Marketing Strategy and Operations - Summer 2019 at Lending Tree – Business Administration, Management, Economics, Human Resources, Management Science, and Marketing majors
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about