Learn digital skills at UofSC Media Innovation Academy
This summer, the Media Innovation Academy at the University of South Carolina is offering unmatched access to high-tech, hands-on communication classes.
By participating in the academy, you'll:
- Get an inside look from professionals from companies like Adobe, Twitter, Facebook, IBM and Getty Images
- Visit local content creators in their own spaces
- Create cutting edge content in our state-of-the-art School of Journalism and Mass Communications
- Learn side-by-side with top faculty and other students and recent graduates.
UofSC will host two sessions.
- June 1-18: applications accepted through June 1
- June 21-July 9: applications accepted through June 21
Get more information and apply at the Media Innovation Academy website.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about