Carolina Food addresses service issues
More staff being hired to help with wait times
By Koby Padgett, email@example.com, 803-576-6701
After receiving feedback about extended wait times and out of stock items, especially in the Russell House, Carolina Food Co. has expanded hours across campus at over 30 campus locations and added employees for peak times.
Here’s more of what Carolina Food is doing to address concerns:
- Hundreds of employees were hired over the summer. More jobs are available, and the company is offering incentives to students who join Carolina Food.
- The company has launched a late-night delivery service that is compatible with the CarolinaCard.
- The True Balance option, which offers more allergen-friendly foods, has extended its hours on weekends in Russell House and residential dining halls.
- Columbia food trucks have also been invited to come to Russell House to provide meal swipe options during the week.
- Meal plan options have been streamlined and more residential dining locations have been added.
Carolina Food Co. welcomes feedback through its Voice of the Consumer program. For more information, visit Carolina Food's website.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about