Three University of South Carolina faculty members and five alumni are featured in the Top 50 Women in South Carolina list published May 22 by the website Women We Admire.
Faculty members include:
- Jeannette Andrews, dean and Helen Gurley Wolford Professor of Nursing, College of Nursing.
- Elizabeth Regan, department chair and professor, Integrated Information Technology, College of Engineering and Computing.
- Mary Alexander, assistant provost for academic administration and chief of staff, Office of the Provost.
Accomplishments you might not know:
- Jeannette Andrews has authored over 200 publications and abstracts.
- Elizabeth Regan brings 16 years of IT management experience to the classroom.
- Mary Alexander has chaired USC's Women’s Leadership Institute since 2010.
Featured alumni include:
- Kimberly Coad-Ascue (biology), associate vice president of network management operations at Molina Healthcare.
- Tiffany Crumpton (business), vice president of retention and education services at Blackbaud.
- Kimberly Tissot (social work), president and CEO of Able South Carolina.
- Penn Williams (business), partner and chief operating officer at Pintail.
- Tricia Wilson (business) chief talent officer at Forvis.