Certificate of Completion
Managing a classroom is more than just being an expert in your field of study. Whether you are a tenured faculty or a new instructor, this certificate program will assist you in:
- Understanding today’s student and how to structure your class to foster a sense of belonging
- Developing proactive and reactive strategies for handling academic misconduct
- Practicing how to avoid and address classroom conflicts
- Attend four primary sessions
- Complete two elective sessions
Participants will have 3 academic semesters (not including summer semesters) to complete the certificate.
How to Register for Certificates of Completion Workshops
To register to attend a certificate of completion workshop, you will be required to create a training account. If you have an existing account with the Division of Human Resource, Office of Organizational and Professional Development, you will use the same login information. When attempting to register for an approved workshop, you will be directed to login or create an account before you can register.
This certificate of completion program is co-sponsored by the Office of Student Conduct & Academic Integrity and the Center for Teaching Excellence.