Make course materials accessible to all students and continue to provide accommodations for specific students identified by Student Disability Resource Center (SDRC). Depending on the accommodation needed, you may be able to provide the accommodation using the Blackboard Ally tool, which provides Alternative Formats (audio, Braille, ePub, HTML, etc) of your course materials. Instructor Feedback can also provide the instructor with guidance to meet accessibility standards.
Instructors and Course Builders
- Overview for Instructors of Ally for Learning Management Systems (YouTube 1:28)
- USC Digital Accessibility Toolkit: Blackboard Ally
- Ally for LMS Help for Instructors [Blackboard Help]
- Improve Content Accessibility [Blackboard Help]
- Blackboard Ally: Accessibility Information for Instructors
- Download a Course Accessibility Report in Blackboard
Share with Students
Note that USC does not have Translated Version enabled.