If you envision a better tomorrow, for yourself and the world, The IDEA Community may be for you! Our residents are movers and shakers, dreamers and doers, committed to at least one of the following:
|Innovation||Discovering fresh opportunities where others see only obstacles or status quo.|
|Design||Architecting bold images, things, events, communities, cultures, solutions.|
|Entrepreneurship||Spearheading business ventures and economic value.|
|Action||Making the case and getting things done.|
At a Glance
- An interdisciplinary home on campus for students who love to discover their own path and take action.
- Participate in fun and unique opportunities while learning from peers and mentors about thriving in a society that rewards innovation, initiative, and perseverance.
The IDEA-L Resident
Geared toward first year and continuing undergraduates, we seek residents representing wide-ranging majors and backgrounds, unified by an ambitious commitment to think outside the box. For example:
- The business-minded student who hopes to start a venture.
- The engineer excited about cutting-edge technology.
- The health care scholar in search of more effective solutions.
- The visual/performing artist wishing to engage new audiences.
- The aspiring leader hoping to build consensus behind change.
- The activist who believes there’s surely a better way.
- Other individuals eager to vision, collaborate, make the case, and get things done.
What’s your big IDEA???
What Makes This Community Special?
For starters, residents find themselves embedded within a rich, diverse community committed to positive change. Diversity is our superpower.
IDEA Community Members have exclusive access to:
- Creativity Cafés
- Food Truck Rodeos
- Discussions over Dinner
- Treat Yourself Experiences (like goat yoga and puzzle rooms)
- Annual Trip to a Creativity Festival
- Invitation-only networking events
- FREE Books
- Linked Courses
- Faculty Principal
- A ukulele named Bob
- Our IDEA Space
- And so much more!!!