Skip to Content

My Honors College

Honors Section Change Request Form

This form is available to designated scheduling coordinators who serve as their academic unit's primary contact for the Master Schedule. Faculty and staff should contact their scheduling coordinator to request changes to course sections, classroom assignment changes, or other updates related to the Master Schedule. Student use is prohibited.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.