- Do not bring food into the library.
- Drinks must be in containers with tops or lids.
- Do not reshelve the books you have been using. Place them on the carts provided.
- Keep conversations, including cell phone use, as quiet and as brief as possible.
- Law Library computers are for research and academic use. The library reserves the right to ask those not engaged in such use to vacate the machines.
- Copy machines are turned off 15 minutes before the library closes.
Fees & Charges
|Service / Incident||Fees & Charges|
(mail, email, in-person pickup)
|$0.50/page, plus a $5.00 handling fee|
|Lost/damaged library materials||$50.00 minimum or actual replacement cost, plus a $25.00 processing fee|
|Damage to library furnishings & property||$100.00, plus the cost of repairs/replacement.|
Note: Items borrowed from other institutions may be subject to late fees.