Library Closed; Remote Services Available
The Law Library is currently closed. For the most current information from the University of South Carolina on the COVID-19 situation, please visit the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
Members of the South Carolina Bar, with a valid bar card, may check out up to 3 single volume monographs for up to one week.
- All document delivery requests are limited to 50 pages.
- Email requests, with full citation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailed, emailed, picked up: $.50/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- Faxed: $1.00/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- PDFs of journal articles, if available, emailed for $5.00 handling fee.
- Billing is available.
- For further information, contact the Circulation desk [803-777-5942].
Subject to prior reservation, Room 120F in the Law Library is available on a walk-in basis for the use of members of the bar who are doing research.