Remote Services and Appointments Available
The Law Library's physical space is currently open only to students, faculty and staff of the School of Law. The library is accepting appointments from members of the Bench and Bar who wish to access the library's collections. Please see Appointments, below, for more information.
For information on Law Library remote services during this time, please see the Remote Services page for Bench and Bar.
- All document delivery requests are limited to 50 pages.
- Email requests, with full citation, to email@example.com.
- Mailed, emailed, picked up: $.50/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- Faxed: $1.00/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- PDFs of journal articles, if available, emailed for $5.00 handling fee.
- Billing is available.
- For further information, contact the Circulation desk [803-777-5942].
The Law Library is accepting appointments from members of the Bench and Bar who wish to access the library's collections. Appointments will be accepted for use of specific materials and are limited to three consecutive hours between 9AM and 5PM.
By making an appointment, you agree to follow all UofSC and School of Law policies, including the wearing of a face covering and social distancing while in the Law School building. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, appointment availability is subject to change and the Law Library reserves the right to revise this appointment process.
Reserving an appointment:
- Please reserve a date and time on the Law Library appointment page. As part of the reservation process, you will be asked to provide information regarding the materials that you would like to view during your appointment.
- Please complete a health screening form and review the School of Law Visitor Policy. To enter the Law Library you must complete a health screening form, print it, and bring it with you to your appointment.
During your appointment:
When you arrive at the Law School, please contact the library's Circulation desk [803-777-5942] or Reference desk [803-777-5902] and a librarian will assist with your entry into to the building. Please remain on the first floor of the library during your appointment; materials from upper floors or the library basement will be retrieved for you by library personnel. When your appointment ends, please depart the Law School building after exiting the library.