Remote Services Available
The Law Library is currently open to only students, faculty, and staff of the School of Law. For information on Law Library remote services during this time, please see the Remote Services page for Bench and Bar.
Members of the South Carolina Bar, with a valid bar card, may check out up to 3 single volume monographs for up to one week.
- All document delivery requests are limited to 50 pages.
- Email requests, with full citation, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mailed, emailed, picked up: $.50/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- Faxed: $1.00/page plus $5.00 handling fee.
- PDFs of journal articles, if available, emailed for $5.00 handling fee.
- Billing is available.
- For further information, contact the Circulation desk [803-777-5942].
Subject to prior reservation, Room 120F in the Law Library is available on a walk-in basis for the use of members of the bar who are doing research.