We hold four meetings per academic year which are open to all alumni, students, faculty and staff.
- Fall Meeting (hybrid) - Friday, October 13 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Winter Meeting (virtual) - Friday, February 23 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Spring Meeting (hybrid) - Friday, May 17 from 3-4:30 p.m.
- Summer Meeting (virtual) - Wednesday, July 24 from 4:30-6 p.m.
In order to get input from various stakeholder groups from all academic programs, our board includes:
- Officers, Voting Members
- At-Large Members, Voting Members
- Student Representatives, Voting Members
- Non-Voting Members
Alumni Board of Directors, Voting Members
Our alumni serving in these leadership roles are voted in by members of the SOMC Alumni Association Board. Elections are held in the summer shortly after the summer board meeting.
At-Large Members make up the majority of the Alumni Association Board with representation from six academic programs.
- Ian Brastauskas, MD, '18
- Courtney Brooks, MD, '08
- Tamera Cox, MD, '11
- Jerry Davis, MD, '82
- David Giovannini, MD, '14
- Jim Gragg, MD, '93
- Susan Hilsman, MD, '87
- Lawren Honken, MD, '15
- Nedra Jackson, MD, '87
- Bruce Johnson, MD, '03
- Shailesh Patel, MD, '02
- Bill Phillips, MD, '95
- Mike Ribadeneyra, MD, '96
- Tiffany Tonismae, MD, '12
- Wallisa Vaughn, MD, '06
- Alexander Walters, MD, '18
- Scott Weitzel, MD, '09
- Lauren White, MD, '11
- Dani Frederick-Duus, PhD, '08
- Cody McHale, PhD, '18
- Kinsey Meggett, MS, '22
- Kevin LeBlanc, PhD, MNA, CRNA, '05
- Paige Perreault, PA-C, '19
- Reg Taylor, MSPAS, PA-C, '22
- Brian Atkinson, MRC, '18
- Jean Ann Lambert, MRC, '02
- Patrick Williamson, MRC, 18
Student Representatives, Voting Members
Student voting members are selected by their own student government elections or appointed by their program's director and make up our Student Alumni Council (SAC).
Jared Trimarchi, M-IV President
Madison Marshal, M-III President
Bailey Gibson, M-II President
TBD, M-I President
Faculty and staff from various departments give guidance and school-wide perspective where needed.
- Gerald Harmon, MD – Interim Dean
- Eric Williams, MD – Associate Dean for Student Affairs and Career Advising
- Kim Riggi – Executive Director of Advancement
- Holly Jefferson – Director of Alumni Engagement and External Affairs
- Emily Miles – Director of Strategic Communications and Marketing
- Paige Stiles – Assistant Director of Alumni and Student Engagement