How to fix maintenance issues, keep your classroom or office clean
Filling out the work request form is the quickest way to get maintenance done.
By Koby Padgett, email@example.com, 803-576-6701
Summer is a great time to get maintenance issues fixed and the best way to do that is to submit a work request form to Facilities Services, which handles maintenance requests for all educational and general buildings on campus.
Work request forms should be submitted for non-emergency maintenance issues, such as:
- Lights out in your building
- Wet or falling ceiling tiles
- Faucet leaking or toilet running in a bathroom
- Tree limb down near your building
- Recycling bin needed for office cleanups or moves
- Office/classroom too hot/cold
In an emergency: Call 803-777-9675. Emergency situations might include:
- A pool of water on the floor
- Power out in your building
- Elevator malfunction
- Other significant maintenance issues that require immediate attention
How it works: Filing requests directly with Facility Services enters your request into the work management team’s system and gives you a tracking number to follow up on the request.
Keep it clean: Facility Services is also your go-to contact for requesting classroom sanitation supplies, interior signage, security upgrades and more.
Share this Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about