HCM Training Sessions
This course is designed for anyone who will initiate HR actions in the new HR/Payroll system.
HR Contacts must complete this course to be granted access to HR functionality in the new system.
You will learn about:
- eForms, and which HR actions are completed via which eForm
- How to complete the different eForms
- Basic navigation in HCM PeopleSoft
To register, click a date below. You will go to the online reservation system of the Organizational and Professional Development Office.
Request Access to the HCM System
- Register for and attend one of the required HR Contact training sessions listed above. Access will not be granted until training is completed.
- Complete an HCM HR Access request form [pdf] and have your supervisor or area HR Contact sign as the authorizing signature.
- Attach the completed HCM HR Access request form to a ServiceNow request. For instructions on how to submit forms through the DoIT Service Portal, visit the HR and Payroll Website.
All access requests go through HR for training verification and data steward approval. You will receive an email once your request has been approved and your access has been updated. You cannot initiate HR related actions in HCM PeopleSoft until the access has been granted.