Only individuals with a USC network ID can access 25LIVE. Faculty, staff, and recognized student organizations can be given full permission to the database. External customers are not given access.
All authorized users on the Columbia campus will login to 25Live using their USC network username and password. Please follow these steps to gain access:
- Using Chrome or Firefox, visit https://25live.collegenet.com/pro/sc. Do not use Safari or Internet Explorer, as unexpected results may occur.
- Choose the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen.
- At the Shibboleth log in page, enter your USC network username and password.
- Upon first log-in, you will have view-only access. The 25Live system administrator will update your user account with requestor permissions and send a confirmation email to you.
- To log out, please check to make sure you are finished with all tasks and actions in 25Live. Close your browser window to end your session.
If you need assistance, contact Roseanne Shaw at email@example.com.
Student organizations can contact the Leadership and Service Center for questions regarding their user account access.