How To Apply
All prospective students must first apply for admission to the Graduate School.
As part of the application process, you will be required to submit the following materials:
- A 400-500-word statement of interest and goals for graduate study
- A resumé of education and experience in dance (teaching and/or professional performance/choreography)
- A writing sample (a research paper, artistic, or pedagogical philosophy)
- Two letters of recommendation
- A Vimeo or private You Tube link of solo performance, choreography, and/or teaching
Director, MA in Dance Studies
USC Dept. of Theatre and Dance
1300 Greene St.
Columbia, SC 29208