The Division of Information Technology is excited to announce new updates to the DoIT Service Portal. These new updates include how students, staff and faculty will interact with the Service Desk. Here’s what you should know:
- Looking for the chat feature? It’s been moved to the bottom of our Service Portal home page.
- The purple “Chat” icon lets you chat with our Service Desk, from any page on the portal.
- Predefined topics are built into the chat feature to help you resolve issues faster.
- You can still get help and report an issue to the Service Desk. Now, when you request service desk assistance or report an issue, you’ll receive a ticket number.
- Take a tour! Interested in seeing these changes for yourself? Take a tour of the new Service Portal features!
If you have any questions about the new features, please visit our Service Portal or call the Service Desk at (803) 777-1800.