The work of the committee includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating the evaluation of proposals for internal funding submitted by faculty members
- Considering faculty grievances regarding personnel matters when appropriate
- Developing faculty-related policies
- Administering a system for faculty awards and honors
- The committee may, at times, carry out its work by means of ad hoc committees and with support from College resources.
The committee is comprised of seven people: two elected from the Educational Studies, Educational Leadership, and Intruction and Teacher Education departments for two year terms (staggered), and one from the Physical Education department. At least one representative from each department must be a tenured faculty member.
Ex-officio: College of Education Faculty Chairperson
Committee terms: two years for faculty
* Indicates chair of the committee