The Selection Committee will review nominations using a blind review process. Five awards will be given each year from the following categories:
- Retired Educator Award (Nominee has 15 years or more experience in the education field)
- Veteran Teacher Award (Nominee has 15 years or more experience in the classroom)
- Outstanding New Teacher Award (Nominee is in their first five years of teaching)
- Educator Working Outside the Classroom Award
- Diversity and Equity Award
- Distinguished Service Award
Honorees will be recognized during the Celebrating Champions of Education Gala.
Please read the steps below prior to making your submission to ensure your application presents your nominee at their best.
- Review the award descriptions and evaluate criteria to decide which award your candidate best fits.
- Consider reaching out to your nominee to inform them that you are nominating them for an award. Preference will be given to nominees who can attend the gala on March 30, 2023.
- Complete and submit the nomination form by the deadline of February 14, 2023.
- Once the nomination is formally submitted, it is not possible to make changes. Please make sure you have clearly reviewed all submission criteria and your application has been successfully submitted.
To nominate an educator for this honor, please complete the nomination form: