Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Instructor and Lab Director
College of Engineering and Computing
|Office:||300 Main, A117|
Interested in numerical solutions to problems involving reactive flows and heat transfer. Focused on developing new numerical methods and applying previously developed methods to analyze a wide range of fluid flow and heat transfer applications. Specially focused on continuous methods to simulate phase change on a micro/nano scale used in various cooling industries, and thermal analysis of glow discharge to show importance of an accurate temperature analysis in glow discharge simulations.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA, 2018
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC, USA, 2014
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2012
- Mostafa Mobli, Chen Li, On the Heat Transfer Characteristics of a Single Bubble Growth and Departure During Pool Boiling, ASME 2016, Washington, DC.
- Mostafa Mobli, Tanvir Farouk, Thermal analysis of high-pressure glow discharge, (GEC 2014, November).
- Rajib Mahamud, Mostafa Mobli, Tanvir Farouk, Modes of oscillation in DC Driven High Pressure Micro Plasma Discharges. (May 2014, IEEE ICOPS Conference, Presentation Session)
- Mostafa Mobli, Rajib Mahamud, Tanvir Farouk, High Pressure Micro Plasma Discharge: Effects of Conjugate Heat Transfer (June 2013, IEEE PPPS Conference, Poster Presentation)
- Mostafa Mobli, Rajib Mahamud, Tanvir Farouk, High Pressure Micro Plasma Discharge: Effects of Conjugate Heat Transfer (IEEE proceeding journal)