Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
|Department:||Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
College of Engineering and Computing
300 Main Street
- Ph.D., Technical University, Berlin, Germany, 1999
- M.S., East China University of Science and Technology, 1988
- B.S., Northwest University, China, 1983
Dr. Wang's research and interests include micro/nanofluidics, lab-on-a-chip, far field optical nanoscopy, super-resolution imaging, cancer detection, fluorescence spectroscopy, tissue engineering, fluid dynamics, turbulence and mixing.
- Wang, G.R., Fang Yang, Wei Zhao There can be turbulence in microfluidics at low Reynolds number. LabChip, 2014. 14. 1452-1458.
- Zhang, C.; Wang, K.; Bai, J.; Zhao, W.; Yang, F.; Wang, S.; Gu, C.; Wang, G. Visible CW laser lithography system direct fabricating nanopillar array with a λ/11 diameter; Nanoscale Research Letters, 2013. 8, 280.
- Fang Yang, Xiaoming Yang, H Jiang, W. Butler, G. Wang. "Dielectrophoretic Separation of prostate cancer cells." Technology in cancer Research and Treatments. 12:61-70. 2013.
- Kuang, C, G. Wang. "Far-field nanoscopic velocimeter for nanofluidics." Lab-on-a-Chip. 10, 240–245, (2010).
- Wang, G. R. (2006) "On large scale structures and turbulent mixing in confined mixing layers under strong forcing." AIChE Journal. 52, 111-124.