Rhea received her B.S. and M.E. in Computer Science and Engineering at the University of South Carolina. She joined the CPM team in August of 2012. Her research interests include:
- Conditioned-Based Maintenance and Predictive Maintenance
- Natural Language Processing
- Data Analysis and Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation of Industry
- M.E., Computer Science and Engineering, University of South Carolina, 2016
- B.S., Computer Engineering, University of South Carolina, 2012
- Bayoumi, Abdel-Moez E., Alex Cao, Rhea McCaslin, Travis Edwards, and Sumant Tambe. “An Extensible CBM Architecture for Naval Fleet Maintenance Using Open Standards.” Intelligent Ships Symposium, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Cao, Alex, Joshua Tarbutton, Rhea McCaslin, Erin Ballentine, Lester Eisner, and Abdel-Moez Bayoumi. “Component Testing for the Smart Predictive System.” AHS 69th Annual Forum, Phoenix, AZ, 2013.
- Cao, Alex, Joshua Tarbutton, Rhea McCaslin, Erin Ballentine, Lester Eisner, and Abdel-Moez Bayoumi. “Condition-Based Maintenance at the University of South Carolina: A Smart Predictive System.” AHS 69th Annual Forum, Phoenix, AZ, 2013.
- Bokinsky, Huston, Amber McKenzie, Abdel Bayoumi, Rhea McCaslin, Andrew Patterson, Manton Matthews, Joseph Schmidley, and Major General Lester Eisner. “Application of Natural Language Processing Techniques to Marine V-22 Maintenance Data for Populating a CBM-Oriented Database.” AHS Airworthiness, CBM, and HUMS Specialists' Meeting, Huntsville, AL, 2013.