Skip to Content

Academic Advising


Pre-Pharmacy Student Services

The Office of Student Services is responsible for undergraduate student affairs. Throughout the year, students can make an appointment with their advisor through this office.


Want to change your major to pre-pharmacy?

If you are interested in changing your major to Pre-Pharmacy from another college/school on campus, use the Change of Major Requirements table to make sure you meet all necessary requirements or schedule an appointment with an Exploratory Advisor. 

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.