The College of Information and Communications Office of Human Resources manages all human resources processing and operations for faculty, staff, temporary employee’s and students in the college.
Each school in the college is assigned a Student Hire Representative to process all student hire actions. Schools should contact their Representative using the email accounts listed below for questions and additional information.
Human Resources Representatives and Responsibilities
- HR actions and processes for all college staff, faculty, temporary hires and students
- HR policies and procedures
- Faculty review and promotion processes, including tenure review
- Leave of absence, emeritus appointments, administrative appointments
- Faculty awards, endowed chairs and professorships
- College-level compliance with federal, state and university labor laws
- Employee Relations support for CIC faculty and staff
iSchool graduate assistantship student hires
iSchool graduate/undergraduate student hires
SJMC Graduate/Undergraduate student hires
An outline of all administrative and staff roles and responsibilities in the College of Information and Communications