Adobe Creative Cloud
The College of Information and Communications offers all our graduate students access to Adobe Creative Cloud, a collection of more than 20 applications and services for web design, photo editing, video editing and more.
If you are a returning student and still a major in the CIC, your access to the Adobe Creative suite should be ongoing until graduation.
How to sign up for the Adobe Creative suite
If you are a new student who is a major in the CIC and/or do not have access to the suite of programs, do the following:
- Begin the process by completing this form.
- You will need to go to https://www.adobe.com/ and use your USC email address as the login.
- After you select "continue," you can then click on the "reset/forgot password" link and follow the instructions.
- Once the password has been set, you can log in and use/download the Adobe CC apps.
- If you have your own personal Adobe Creative subscription, you will have to cancel this. We cannot do this for you.
When will you receive the software?
Once staff verify your major status, you will receive a Welcome email, which will provide information about the subscription. You should receive verification prior to the start of classes.