The university is focused on making a safe campus experience for everyone. Follow all these health and safety recommendations to protect yourself and others while in all facilities on campus.
Adobe is making temporary at-home access to Creative Cloud available until May 31, 2020 for all students at no cost to you. To access, go towww.adobe.com and use your student email address to login. When you first log in, you will receive a message that the password needs to be reset and an email has been sent to the address you logged in with. You will need to open that email and follow the instructions for resetting the password. Once you log in you will have access to the “Creative Cloud Free Membership” plan. Please note that the Adobe password is not tied to your University password. If you forget the password you will need to click on the Forgot password link to reset it.
To download and install apps, do the following:
- Sign in to the Creative Cloud website using your school account.
- Click Install or Download next to the app you'd like to install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
Need to talk to your advisor?
B. Here is how to attend your advising appointment remotely through Microsoft Teams video or phone chat:
- Go to portal.office.com on your laptop or download Microsoft Teams through your cellphone App store.
- Log in with your UofSC student email address.
- Select the "Teams" app (a purple icon; you may need to navigate to "All Apps" to find the icon).
- Wait for your advisor to video or phone chat you.
Student Services Manager, email@example.com, 803-777-3311
Senior Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-250-6092
Academic Advisor, email@example.com, 803-302-7986
Asst. Dean of Student Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-777-7066
Career Services Manager, email@example.com,
Academic Advisor, Single63@mailbox.sc.edu, 803-250-1454
Dora (Rosser) Stryffeler
Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 803-250-5917
Academic Advisor, email@example.com, 803-542-9425
Administrative Assistant, wallacdc@mailbox, 803-777-0068
Monday, Oct. 12, 2020
Tuesday, Nov. 3, 2020
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020
Tuesday, Nov. 24, 2020
Ongoing through Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020