As HR professionals, it's important to have reliable information at your fingertips. Take advantage of resources provided through some of the best organizations in the industry.
- American Payroll Association
- Association for Talent Development
- College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)
- Council for Global Immigration
- International Association for Human Resources Information Management
- National Association of African Americans in Human Resources
- National Human Resources Association
- SHRM Executive Network: HR People + Strategy
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- South Carolina SHRM State Council
- World at Work
Stay up to date on what is happening by catching up on hot topics circulating the world of HR.
There are several areas where the pace of change has yet to catch up with the new realities of business. Chief HR officers and their teams must take the lead with agility and sustain exponential value for the future of human resources.
To become a trusted workforce advisor, HR must focus on seven critical areas, including business strategy, analytics and, of course, people.
The responsibity for changing a culture and increasing diversity and inclusion lies with all of us. Not just those most directly impacted by inequality.
Participate in the Exchange
What are you reading? Have you seen a website or program that you would like to share with your HR colleagues? Please let us know when you find a great program, article or website. Submit your suggestions to email@example.com.