Thank you for your interest in working with the university. We work with our Purchasing office to include professional communicators like you in our Fixed Price Bid system. The FPB for Integrated Marketing Services is administered through the Supplier Portal.
What you’ll need:
- A completed Solicitation document, number: 220174 that can be found in the Supplier portal.
- A portfolio, samples of work to submit for all lots you are applying for.
- A completed W-9 Form
- Current copy of certification by the U.S. Small Business Administration if business is certified as small, disadvantaged, or woman owned.
If you have questions along the way, please contact Melissa Spring, who coordinates the fixed price bid application process for Communications and Marketing.
What happens next:
- After submission, your bid will be reviewed by the office of Communications and Marketing.
- You'll be notified within 10 business days whether or not you have been approved.