Greene Street Display Board Requirements
- All artwork submissions for the Greene Street digital display signs must adhere to
the following design specifications. No artwork will be adapted to fit the board.
- Artwork must be sized to 1080 pixels wide x 1920 pixels high.
- Use a minimum of 150 pt font.
- Use no more than 10 words and a short URL.
- High contrast is required as it needs to be legible from a distance.
- Artwork must be submitted as a JPEG file. No other files will be accepted.
- All signs must follow university branding guidelines.
- All signs must be submitted by an official university entity (department, office, group) through the online form found below.
- The boards have a limit of seven messages at one time. If the board is full at the time of your requested run dates, your artwork may not run, or it may be programmed for a shorter length of time.
Greene Street digital display signs must fit one of the following critical needs for all campus community members:
- Item of significant shared interest to all community members
- Communicate a university-wide strategic initiative from executive leadership
All signs will be reviewed by Communications and Marketing staff to ensure compliance with the above standards. Please note that content is programmed at the discretion of Communications and Marketing.