Fully Online/Accelerated Term
- Major: Education Administration
- Degree: Master of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall I, August start: July 1
Fall II, October start: September 1
Spring I, January start: November 1
Spring II, March start: February 1
Summer, May start: April 1
- Official GRE or MAT Scores
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Intent
- CV or Resume
- At least 3 years of teaching experience (upon completion of the program)
- Professional licensure or relevant experience for non-licensed applicants. This program does not lead to professional licensure. *For non-licensed applicants, this program does not lead to Principal Certification in South Carolina. The student must hold a professional teaching certificate at the appropriate level to be eligible for Principal Certification in South Carolina (at the same level) upon completion of the program.