- Major: Special Education
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
- Graduate Record Exam or Miller Analogies Test Scores
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
Areas of Concentration
- Emotional And Behavioral Disorders
- Intellectual Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities
- Severe And Multiple Disabilities
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) in Special Education degree program leads to initial teacher certification.