- Major: Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Degree: Post Masters Graduate Certificate
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Summer Application Deadlines:
Early: September 1
Priority: November 1
Final: February 1
- Official Transcripts (with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from your previous undergraduate and graduate degrees)
- Three professional references- The professional recommendation form should come from individuals with a master's or higher in a healthcare field who can evaluate your potential for success in a graduate program. (Letters of recommendation cannot be used in lieu of our recommendation form)
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Current unencumbered RN Licensure in the State of Residence
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
This is a post-master's graduate certificate program. This program option is for those who already have earned an MSN degree.
This online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the UofSC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.