- Major: Family Nurse Practitioner
- Degree: Master of Science in Nursing
- School/College: Nursing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: March 1
Summer Application Deadline: October 31
- Official Transcripts (minimum GPA of 3.0 from previous the undergraduate degree, but all transcripts are reviewed regardless of the program)
- Letters of Reference (from Master's prepared nurse or physician who can speak to the applicant's ability to successfully complete the Master's program outcomes)
- Personal Goal Statement (should reflect program outcomes)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current Unencumbered RN Licensure in the State of Residence
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
Thank you for your interest in the Family Nurse Practitioner MSN program. This online program is available in states whose licensing boards approve distance learning. While the majority of students are from SC and surrounding states, the USC College of Nursing is not currently authorized to provide this program in all states. Please refer to our State Authorization website for a list of all available states.
The Family Nurse Practitioner program prepares nurses to provide primary health care across the lifespan.