- Major: Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Degree: Certificate of Graduate Study
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Application Requesting Financial Assistance Deadline: December 15
Final Application Deadline: May 1
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- TOEFL/IELTS Score (International students)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Semester
Areas of Concentration
- EFL Track
- K-12 ESOL Track
A Note from the Program
If you do not have substantial prior coursework in linguistics (graduate coursework or an undergraduate degree) you should apply for summer admission.