- Major: Geological Sciences
- Degree: Master of Science
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall and Summer Application Deadline: January 8 (priority for assistantships and scholarships)
Spring Application Deadline: October 1 (assistantships and scholarships not normally awarded for spring admission)
- Statement of Purpose (a 200 to 300 word essay, explaining your research interests in Geological Science, your professional goals and your current plans for fulfilling your goals)
- Resume or CV
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (from faculty or other professionals in the field)
- Official GRE scores
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (if applicable)
- Undergraduate Transcripts
- Graduate Transcripts (if applicable)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Semester