Fully Online/Accelerated Term
- Major: Educational Practice and Innovation
- Degree: Doctor of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Areas of Concentration
- Curriculum Studies
- Education Systems Improvement
- Learning Design and Technologies
- STEM Education
Fall Application Deadline: June 1
Spring Application Deadline: November 1
Summer Application Deadline: March 1
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation – Submit 2 letters of recommendation from people who can speak to your ability to matriculate into this doctoral program and complete a dissertation.
- Personal Statement - Describe how the Ed.D. in Educational Practice and Innovation
and your selected area of concentration is a good fit for you. The statement should
- specific details describing how this program is a good fit for you
- how the program supports your professional goals
- an identified Problem of Practice for the Dissertation in Practice
- any evidence of research methods, including action research, expertise.
- CV or Resume
- Recent Scholarly Writing Sample (e.g., graduate level paper from previous coursework or publication) with applicant as sole author and using American Psychological Association (APA) citations and references