- Major: Journalism and Mass Communications
- Degree: Master of Arts
- School/College: Information and Communications
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: April 15 (preferred)
Spring Application Deadline: October 15 (preferred)
- Official GRE scores
- Official Academic Transcripts (from all previously attended colleges)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation (including at least 2 from academic references)
- Statement of Objectives
- Graduate Assistantship Application (optional)
- Official TOEFL Scores (for applicants without a degree from an English-speaking institution)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
A Note from the Program
If you’re looking for a career in research in the communications industry, take a look at our Master of Arts degree. It’s a traditional 30-hour academic program that includes a six-hour thesis.