- Major: Railway Engineering
- Degree: Postbaccalaureate Certificate
- School/College: Engineering and Computing
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Use the ApplyWeb application for Spring and Summer 2021. Use the Engineering CAS application for Fall 2021 and beyond. Please search by institution only on the CAS application, not by institution and
Fall Application Deadline: May 1
Spring Application Deadline: September 1
Summer Application Deadline: March 1
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Transcripts in English with Degree(s) Posted
- TOEFL Score - 80 Score Minimum (international applicants)
- IELTS Score - 6.5 Score Minimum (if/when TOEFL not available)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
The 12-credit hour program is offered online allowing traditional students, as well as working professionals from around the country, to enroll.