Fully Online/Accelerated Term Format
- Major: Teaching
- Degree: Master of Education
- School/College: Education
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall I, August start: July 1
Fall II, October start: September 1
Spring I, January start: November 1
Spring II, March start: February 1
Summer, May start: April 1
- Three years of experience in an education setting
OR 3.0 GPA or higher in last degree earned
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement to pursue graduate study that addresses the dispositions (stewardship, intellectual spirit, integrity, and justice) of the USC College of Education Conceptual Framework in the context of the applicant's teaching
- CV or Resume
A Note from the Program
The M.Ed. in Teaching is designed for classroom teachers who already have initial teaching certification or its equivalent and who wish to continue their professional development through graduate education. Click "Apply Now" to begin your application.