- Major: Foreign Languages
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: January 1 to be considered for an assistantship and May 1 for all other applicants.
- Conversational Speaking Sample in the Foreign Language (saved as an MP3 file on a CD)
- GRE or Miller Analogies Test (MAT) Scores
- Official transcripts
- Personal Statement
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Writing sample (should be in the language applied for)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
Areas of Concentration
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) Foreign Languages Education - with options in French, German, and Spanish leads to initial teacher certification.