- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Degree: Master of Arts
- School/College: Arts and Sciences
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline for Department Funding: March 1
Fall Application Deadline: July 1
Spring Application Deadline: December 1
Students interested in receiving department funding (such as an assistantship) should submit their application by March 1 for full consideration for funding.
- Official Transcripts from all schools attended for course credit
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of interest and study or career objectives
- Official GRE or MAT Score (not required for admissions through Fall 2022)*
* The program will consider requests to substitute scores from the LSAT for the GRE or MAT on a case-by-case basis
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
Combination Degree in Criminology/Criminal Justice and Law
Through special arrangement, the University offers dual degree programs in certain areas to permit a student to work on two degrees concurrently by combining credits, resulting in the student's taking fewer courses than the total required if each degree were pursued independently.
Master of Arts/Juris Doctor
How to Apply
Submit a separate application to each program. Each program will make its own admissions decision. Acceptance into one program does not guarantee acceptance in the other.
Criminology and Criminal Justice MA Application
Select the program pairing from under the Combination Degree Heading