- Major: Sport and Entertainment Mgmt
- Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
- School/College: Hospitality Retail and Sport Management
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
- Official Test Scores (GRE or GMAT)
- Official Transcripts
- Statement of Career Objectives
- Students must have a departmental faculty member who is willing to serve as their dissertation committee chair prior to admission
- Select candidates are scheduled for an interview with the Admissions Committee
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
A Note from the Program
We will prepare you to conduct both theoretical and applied research within the broadening domain of sport and entertainment. Beyond your research, you will develop the tools you need to be an effective teacher and mentor to students, as well as a valuable resource for other industry professionals.