2 – 6 Certification
Program Reopens in the 2020 – 2021 School Year
- Major: Elementary Education
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Summer Priority Deadline: March 15
January (Spring semester) admission is available for applicants needing prerequisite content courses. Contact Michele Myers, M.A.T. Program Coordinator, at email@example.com for more information before applying for the Spring Semester.
- Group Interview (contact program advisor for schedule)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) Elementary Education degree program leads to initial teacher certification.