Sept. 5, 2019
The Moore School will host its third annual Chief Marketing Officer Summit – Marketing in 3D: An Era of Data, Disruption and Digital – Oct. 3 with marketing professionals from Bitly, FedEx, Brown-Forman/Jack Daniels, Lionsgate, Nationwide and Samsung.
The event, which will be held in the Moore School Sonoco Pavilion from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., will focus on digital communications reinventing how brands connect with consumers, why leading organizations are marketing-driven and how to compete and succeed in today’s innovative and personalized landscape.
In partnership with Forbes and the American Marketing Association UofSC student chapter, the Marketing in 3D summit will include ample opportunities for networking with the speakers as well as other marketing executives attending from notable companies. The summit is free and open to all UofSC students, faculty and staff.
Space is limited, so register today: 2019cmosummit.eventbrite.com
Featured speakers include:
- L. Ray (’09 IMBA) – Samsung, vice president of marketing and business development
- Carmen Zamora (’00 MIBS) – Fed Ex, vice president of product management
- Johnny Manuel – Brown-Forman/Jack Daniels, senior vice president of customer development
- Christine Royston (’04 IMBA) – Bitly, vice president of marketing
- Terrance Williams (’90 risk management and insurance) – Nationwide, chief marketing officer
- Thomas Hughes – Lionsgate Entertainment, executive vice president of strategic partnerships