The historic McCutchen House is open to the public for lunch during the University of South Carolina regular fall and spring semesters, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m, Tuesday through Friday.*
Face coverings are required when entering and exiting the McCutchen House.
*Due to students' academic requirements, lunch concludes by 2:00 p.m.
Lunches are $11.95 + tax per person unless otherwise noted (lunch, beverages, and dessert included). McCutchen House is cashless. Please pay by IIT or direct billing, credit, debit or check. We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
Reservations recommended: 803-777-4450
Fall Lunch Menus
Oct. 5 – Nov. 5
- Our famous tomato pie
- Choice of soup or salad
- McCutchen House Salad: Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, thinly-sliced purple onion rings, shredded smoked Gouda and toasted slivered almonds. Choice of made-from-scratch house, ranch, blue cheese and balsamic dressings.
- Soup: Prepared daily. Ask your server for today's selection.
Entree (please select one):
- Chef Walters Hot Brown: Our version of a southern staple. Sliced turkey breast, layered on sour dough toast points and finished with a local crafted white cheddar cheese beer sauce, diced tomatoes and black pepper bacon. Served with fries.
- Chicken Scampi: Sliced chicken breast coated in seasoned flour and sautéed with garlic, red bell pepper, tomato, and parsley in a white wine butter sauce. Served over angel hair pasta.
- Stuffed Pork Scaloppini: Pork tenderloin pounded flat, seasoned and stuffed with a mix of spinach, bacon, onion and feta. Rolled and sliced to order, served in a light jus with rice pilaf and vegetable of the day.
- London Broil: Marinated flank steak broiled whole and sliced. Drizzled with a rich demi-glace, served with sour cream and chive mashed potatoes, and vegetable of the day.
- Smoky Veggie Wrap: Zucchini, portabella mushroom and red peppers are roasted and paired with spinach, sweet apple, crumbled blue cheese and caramelized onion aioli. Rolled in a flour tortilla and served with fries.
- McCutchen House Chocolate Walnut Pie
- Other desserts vary regularly
- Freshly brewed sweet and unsweet tea
- Joffrey® premium coffee
- Coke®, Diet Coke®, Sprite® and fresh lemonade
For our valued customers, please note:
- Reservations are recommended but not required.
- Groups: McCutchen House is able to accommodate groups up to 20 with an advance reservation.
- McCutchen House servers aren’t able to accept tips, but if you would like to support our students, please visit sc.edu/hrsm/give.